C-level Executive Resume Writing, Branding, Online Identity & Job Search Services
Welcome c-suite and senior-level executives, and rising stars!
I offer a wide range of highly-personalized executive career and job search services and support in flexible packages, which you’ll see listed below. Together we’ll customize a package to fit your needs and objectives.
Executive Career Brand is a boutique firm. As a solopreneur, I work one-on-one with each and every client. You will interface with me, and me alone, throughout the enlightening and invigorating process.
- No one else will write your documents, online profiles or other materials.
- No one else will communicate with you.
- No one else will be privy to your confidential materials and information.
Executive personal brand development is step one, no matter what career marketing collaterals we build together. Read about personal branding and its value in executive job search.
Here’s what a Senior IT executive had to say about my personal branding and job search readiness process:
“The work I did through Meg’s personal branding and career targeting process had a powerful impact on me, and transformed the way I plan to move forward with my career and work life. I came to realize that I hadn’t paused over the past 15 years to think about my vision and purpose. Meg’s process opened my eyes and now I’ll take into account my personal hopes and dreams, as I plan the next chapters of my career.
I feel much better prepared and positioned for networking and landing a job I really want.”
A branded executive resume alone is not enough to get you into that next great gig.
To keep pace with your competition in the new world of top-level executive job search, you need a far-reaching job search toolkit that includes collateral brand-evident personal marketing communications, a strong online presence, LinkedIn and other social networking, and targeted company and industry market intelligence.
Most of my clients wisely add LinkedIn profile development to my basic personal branding, job search readiness, and resume development package.
A branded LinkedIn profile that’s in sync with their career goals and will resonate with their target employers gives them a competitive advantage. Read why LinkedIn is so important.
Please note that my collaboration with clients results in much more than razor-sharp paper and digital documents.
Collaborating with me through my unique process results in much more than brand-reinforcing razor-sharp documents, online profiles and other career marketing communications. You’ll leave with:
- Your unique executive brand messaging, value proposition, and personal marketing communications designed to resonate with your target employers.
- Confidence in what differentiates you from your job seeking competitors.
- An understanding of how to best present yourself when networking and interviewing.
- A better grasp of today’s executive job search, and how to outcompete and attract opportunities, even in a volatile economy and challenging job market.
Here’s what a c-suite sales leader in integrated manufacturing had to say:
“The whole process has been enlightening and progressive. I have shared the whole concept and the specifics with a lot of friends, family, and colleagues. I could have a promising career as a salesperson for your business!!!”
Basic Executive Personal Brand & Job Search Readiness Package
Executive Personal Brand Assessment, Positioning and Development with Resume Creation
Personal Brand Assessment and Development two ways – you choose which one works best for you:
1. 360°Reach™ Premium Personal Brand Assessment, Positioning and Development
Designed by Reach Personal Branding founder and branding guru, William Arruda, 360°Reach is the world’s first and leading confidential, web-based personal branding assessment that collects anonymous 360-degree feedback in real time from family, friends, peers, managers, staff, employees, clients, professors and mentors.
As a trained and Certified 360Reach Brand Assessment Analyst, I’ll help you through the process. Read more about the 360°Reach process.
This branding method typically includes:
- A free password to the 360°Reach Brand Assessment process.
- 45 days unlimited access to your 360°Reach account.
- A customized 20-page 360°Reach feedback report based on input from survey respondents.
- A short personal branding worksheet to augment 360 Reach assessment.
2. Personal Brand Assessment, Positioning and Development with my Worksheet
You’ll complete my Personal Branding Worksheet to extract your promise of value to your target employers. This method is perfect for executives who need to move the process along a bit quicker than with 360°Reach brand assessment. You will also be asked to provide recommendations and feedback from people you work with.
Both brand development methods include:
- A personalized career history and achievements worksheet (if necessary) to gain all the “hard” facts.
- Additional information-mining, as needed.
- One 60-minute phone consultation to strategize branding and career marketing, and align documents/materials development with your career target.
- Branded executive resume development and creation, based on your career target.
- Your review and revisions.
- Email support throughout the process.
- Deliverables: Finalized resume document delivered to you in Word, text version (to cut and paste for online use), and PDF, if requested.
Additional brand-reinforcing personal marketing documents:
- Executive career biography (see a sample bio Meg wrote for a client). I strongly recommend developing your bio along with resume. These two documents form the foundation for all your online and offline personal marketing.
- Targeted cover letter(s)
- Leadership addendum and/or other on-brand supporting career documents:
Reference Dossier with Accolades, Achievement Summary, One-page Networking Resume, Performance Milestones, M&A Chronology, Product Launch Chronology, Project Management Highlights, Technology Skills, Training & Certifications, Speaking Presentations, Publications, Patents, Commitment to Community Service, etc. We’ll name the document to fit the content and target.
Building Your Online Brand Reputation
Move your career marketing communications online to become visible to recruiters and hiring decision makers who source and assess top talent based on what they find about them on the Web.
- LinkedIn profile (see Meg’s Linkedin profile)
- Google+ Profile (see Meg’s Google+ profile)
- ZoomInfo profile (see Meg’s ZoomInfo profile)
- Twitter and other social networking profile bios (see Meg’s Twitter profile)
LinkedIn profile development includes fresh, brand-reinforcing content for these profile sections:
- Professional Headline
- Skills & Endorsements
- Other applicable sections
We’ll discuss what is included with profiles for Google+, ZoomInfo, and other social networks.
One-on-One Executive Coaching
Online Identity Assessment and Coaching. A look at where you are now and advice on how to build your online footprint.
LinkedIn Coaching. Learn how to leverage this must-do social networking site to connect with the right people, uncover leads, and communicate your personal brand.
Twitter Coaching. Learn strategies and best-practices to connect with subject matter experts and build trust with your target audience.
Ready to get recharged and define your brand?
Please follow the guidelines you’ll find on the Contact page.