Thank you for your interest in working with me on personal branding and executive job search services.
Below you’ll find information about working with me and the services I offer. If you’re interested, I’d be delighted to schedule an Executive Job Search Readiness Strategy Session, as outlined here, in which we’ll also discuss how I can help you, and your investment for the services you need.
What you don’t know can sabotage your executive job search.
You may have found that executive job search today can be a daunting, difficult journey. It just doesn’t work the way it did even a few years ago. With more qualified candidates often competing for fewer jobs, and the impact of the digital age, finding a good-fit job requires focus, hard work and new strategies.
Many of the c-suite and senior-level executives I encounter need help understanding best practices for today’s executive job search, how to overcome their own specific job search and career challenges, and what specific steps they need to take to meet their career goals.
To help you get on the right path, the initial consultation I provide is an in depth, one-hour interactive job search and career strategy session, in which we’ll discuss your specific career situation. You’re free to “pick my brain”.
We’ll customize the discussion to cover what you need help with . . . whether it’s targeting, company and industry research, personal branding, resumes and other career documents, networking, online job search, online profiles (LinkedIn, Google+, etc.), social networking and social media, and/or online presence-building.
Your investment for the strategy session is $297. *
With your purchase of the strategy session, you’ll also receive a copy of my popular ebook (a $40 value), “23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land” . . . A practical guide to executive branding, marketing your ROI and navigating the new world of job search.
These are some of the pressing questions I am often asked:
- What is the best way to spend the limited time I have for job search?
- What specifically do I need to do to land a job I want?
- How can I improve my resume?
- How important is LinkedIn? How should I be using it?
- Do I really need to be visible online?
- How can I improve my online presence?
And the strategy session will help both of us determine whether we’d like to work together on personal branding, career documents, and online and real-life personal marketing for your job search.
We’ll also talk about the services I offer, which ones are best for you, and what your investment will be. This will only take a few minutes. Most of our time will be devoted to discussing your job search issues.
You’ll get half back on the strategy session, if we work further together.
If we work together beyond this strategy session, I will credit half of your investment here ($150) towards our further work together on personal branding and developing your LinkedIn profile, resume, biography, cover letters, etc. You can read about all the services I offer here.
Even if we go no further than the strategy session, you’ll have a much better understanding of the new world of executive job search, what you need to do to land your next great gig, and a copy of my ebook to guide you through the job search process.
Make our strategy session optimally productive and valuable for you.
I’ll need you to think about the job search and career issues you have questions about and most want to discuss with me, jot them down, and email them to me beforehand. They will form the basis of our discussion, so you’ll need to be detailed.
Once you email me the specific questions and issues you’d like to cover in our session – along with a few days and times when you’ll be available for about an hour (between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm Eastern, Monday through Friday) – we’ll schedule the session.
How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Should we work together beyond the strategy session, your investment for executive resume (OR LinkedIn profile OR biography) development with my personal branding and job search-readiness system will be in the $2250 to $3575 range. Each client is unique. Projects are priced accordingly.
Other documents and services beyond your resume (OR LinkedIn profile OR biography) will be additional. We’ll discuss the actual investment for the documents and services you need in the Get Unstuck strategy session.
My personal branding and job search readiness system with content development is energizing and empowering – but it’s not quick and it can’t be rushed. My clients typically have their new, branded resume (or LinkedIn profile or biography) in their hands in 6 to 8 weeks from the time we begin the process. After that, I begin work on any additional documents and services you need.
The timing for completion of your content development depends upon your response time in providing information and preparatory materials, as we work through the information-mining and development process, and whether or not I have a waiting list. I’ll be able to provide you a very close guesstimate for finish date, once information-mining is complete and I begin the writing process.
Your payoff in working with me is far greater than what you’d realize with most resume writers or career professionals.
Collaborating with me through my unique system results in much more than brand-reinforcing razor-sharp documents, online profiles and other career marketing communications. You’ll also gain:
- Deep insight into your target employers’ needs.
- A firm understanding of how you are uniquely qualified to help them meet their current challenges, and what makes you a good-fit candidate for them.
- Confidence in your brand – what differentiates you and positions you above your job-seeking competitors.
- The ability to market your unique promise of value and good-fit qualities when networking and interviewing for jobs.
- The tools you’ll need to navigate today’s daunting job search.
You can view samples of c-level and senior executive resumes and biographies I’ve written, to see how the branding and positioning strategies come together, and to get an indication of my writing style and quality.
So, are you ready to get your job search and career on the right path and land a great-fit gig?
Then take advantage of this opportunity to brainstorm with me in an Executive Job Search Readiness Strategy Session.*
NEXT STEPS for your Executive Job Search Readiness Strategy Session:
- Purchase the strategy session via this web page.*
- With payment, you will automatically be sent a copy of my ebook, “23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search”.
- Email me a few days and times when you’ll be available for an hour for our session, between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm U.S. Eastern, Monday through Friday. Strategy sessions and any future consultations can only be schedule during these hours so, before signing up, be sure this time frame will work for you. (Please note that I’m not in the office on weekends and holidays.)
- Meantime, put together specific questions and topics you’d like to cover in our one-hour session, and email them to me at least one day before our scheduled session.
To your job search and career success!
* Your purchase is neither cancellable nor refundable.
Please note: By purchasing the strategy session, your email address may be added to the Executive Career Brand newsletter emailing list. Of course, you may unsubscribe at any time, by following the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter. Be assured that Executive Career Brand will never sell or share your contact information with any one.