My friend Susan P. Joyce, an online job search expert and editor/publisher of Job-Hunt.org, has compiled a long list of lists on her Job Search News blog to help job seekers Find the Best Employers.
The lists are arranged by:
- Large general companies
- “Best” or “top” companies — for new grads and new MBAs, women, those over 50, and Canadian employers.
Many of these lists also include vital information for industry and company research, to help with due diligence, market intelligence, and interview preparation — company CEO, profits, assets, sales, market value, etc.
A few entries of particular interest to c-level executives:
- Forbes magazine’s 2010 Forbes Global 2000, “the biggest, most powerful listed companies in the world.”
- Inc. magazine’s 2009 Inc. 500|5000 list, the fastest growing small and medium-sized companies in the U.S.
- FORTUNE 2009 100 Top MBA Employers
- Branham Group’s 2010 Top 250 Canadian Technology Companies
- National Association of Female Executives’ 2010 Top 50 Companies for Executive Women
Hop over to the Job-Hunt Job Search News blog for the complete list.