Maybe you’ve done some work on your executive brand.
You’ve determined what your top strengths are and what makes you valuable to employers.
You know what differentiates you from your peers and competitors.
But do you know how strong your brand is and how well it’s working for you?
The folks over at Reach Personal Branding, with whom I completed the Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist program, have compiled a compelling personal branding quiz to help you measure your brand. Hop over there to take the full test.
Here are 10 of the questions in the quiz. How many can you answer “yes” to?
1. Are you clear about your greatest weakness – what could be holding you back from achieving your goals?
2. Do you know how your self-perceptions differ from the perceptions from those around you?
3. When people introduce you, do they all use the same words to describe you?
4. Do you have a brand positioning statement that describes: what you offer, for whom and how you are different?
5. Can you clearly describe your target audience – those people who need to know about you so that you can achieve your goals?
6. Do you have your own web site or home on the World Wide Web that showcases your success?
7. Have you published or e-published an article in the past three months?
8. Do you mark every project with your personal brand (every meeting, report, etc.)?
9. Do you have a strong professional network?
10. Have you pro-actively done something valuable for a member of your network this week?
Related posts over at my Executive Resume Branding blog: