For nearly 4 years, I’ve been fortunate to be the Personal Branding Expert at Job-Hunt.org, the top-rated Internet employment portal, among some very distinguished experts in other job search-related fields.
Contributing a new article every month or two, I’ve amassed a long list of what I hope are helpful articles on personal brand in job search, and using various tools and strategies to build one’s brand, including:
- Google Profiles
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Google Alerts
- Guest Blogging
- Online Photos
- The 3 C’s Test
- The Colors of Your Brand
You’ll find the rest of my Job-Hunt articles here.
Some of my favorite other Job-Hunt experts include:
- Randi Bussin, Career Change
- Laura DeCarlo, Job Interviewing
- Robyn Greenspan, Job Search Networking
- Rosalind Joffe, Job Search with Chronic Illness
- Susan P. Joyce, Online Job Search
- Jeff Lipschultz, Working with Recruiters
- Hannah Morgan, Job Search Navigation
- Phyllis Mufson, Boomer Job Search
- Miriam Salpeter, Social Media & Job Search
- Harry Urschel, Job Search Mindset
You’ll find all of the Job-Hunt experts here.