In a guest post on Ryan Rancatore’s Personal Branding 101, Mohammed Altaee asked 15 Twitter personal branding experts to contribute their top tips in “Personal Branding Tasks You Can Do Every Day“.
Here are 9 of their sure-fire suggestions:
1. Continually hone your skill through self improvement. — @pathfindernig (Yinka Olaito)
2. Post a status message daily on Facebook, something engaging or interesting. — @ChrisBrogan
3. Less time promoting their brand; more time in conversations driving value for their people. — @WalterAkana
4. Follow your lead and build networks through reaching out / giving back. Also, focus on own website daily as personal brand ‘hub’. — @EmilyBennington
5. Find at least 10 things worth retweeting in your home feed and share it to your followers. — @MAltaee (Mohammed Altaee)
6. Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn – relevant information, group discussions, network, promotion of your field of interest. Collaboration is key. — @HeatherEColeman
7. Remember to do something for your brand that is offline. It’s not all about building an online brand. — @PaulCopcutt
8. Do something unselfish that helps somebody else or promotes their work. Repeat as often as possible. — @RyanRancatore
9. Every day ask yourself: How can I communicate my unique value message today? — @MegGuiseppi
What do you do for your personal brand each day?