Surely you know that successful job search campaigns start with identifying a target list of companies where your expertise and ROI value will be a good mutual fit?
Good. You have a list.
No List? Check out my post, Executive Job Search: Research Your Target Employers.
If Fortune 1000 companies are on your list, head over to online job search expert Susan P. Joyce’s article at her Job-Hunt.org site, Fortune 1000 Employers: Research, Jobs, & Internships.
The article includes links to 10 pages listing the Fortune 500 and 1000 with critical information about your potential future employers:
- Rank within the Fortune 1,000.
- Links to the Fortune Profile (“Snapshot”) of the employer, when available.
- Links to the company home page.
- Links to the job postings.
- Links to the internship postings, if any.
- State where the corporate headquarters is located.
Another set of valuable resources among the very many on Job-Hunt is the Employer Directory, with links to more than 8,000 employers by state.
A compilation of my best posts: Executive Branding and the New Rules of C-level Job Search