Are you like many of my c-level and senior executive clients – a Twitter noobie, or thinking of diving in, and having a hard time figuring out who to follow?
You know that the more quality people you follow, the more value you’re likely to derive from Twitter. But how and where to find them?
Now you can easily find and monitor your LinkedIn connections on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Once you’ve installed the Tweets application, you can easily access it from anywhere on LinkedIn using the “More…” menu at the top of the website.
- The Overview tab has been updated with an improved design to help you easily find everyone you currently follow on Twitter, view their Twitter feed, and tweet from your own account.
- A new module, “Connections to Follow”, has been added to recommend new people for you to follow, based on your LinkedIn connections.
- A new tab has been added to Tweets called “Connections”. On that page, you can see all of your LinkedIn connections who have added Twitter accounts to their LinkedIn profiles. Simple navigation is provided to make it easy to see who you are and aren’t following on Twitter.
- One of the most useful features of the new Tweets application is the ability to save your LinkedIn connections as a dynamic Twitter list.
Still on the fence and leery about joining the Twitter phenomenon? See my post, Twitter Turbocharges Executive Job Search and Personal Brand Visibility.
14 Reasons I Won’t Follow You On Twitter [Revisited]
Twitter Personal Branding Strategy — The Beauty of a Re-Tweet