My job search products and ebooks will help you Land a Great-Fit New Gig!™:
- CareerBrandVideos™ to harness the power of video for personal branding and online visibility. Very few job seekers use video at all. Of those who do, very few do it well. Be an early adopter of our new kind of video specifically designed for job search and career.
- Essential LinkedIn Guide to help you best use this most important and powerful social networking tool.
- Proprietary Worksheets to help you write your own executive resume, LinkedIn profile, biography, etc.
- EBOOK – 23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land
- EBOOK – 20 Little-Known, Insider Tips to Accelerate Your Executive Job Search . . . and Land a 6 Figure Job Faster!
Read about the job search products and services I offer below . . .
CareerBrandVideos™ – Customized Videos for Job Search and Career
I collaborated with two industry leaders to create CareerBrandVideos™:
Andre Palko, a video marketing expert, and
Hannah Morgan, a social media job search expert
This is an exciting and affordable new kind of customized video program, specifically designed to help job seekers and career-minded people promote their personal brand and unique value in the workplace:
- You’re not on camera and your voice is not used.
- You won’t touch any cumbersome, baffling technology. You provide us the right information, we do the rest.
- Our proprietary process and considerable combined expertise guides what goes into your videos. Most people don’t know what should and should NOT be in their videos . . . but WE do.
- Designed to be used throughout your career, whether you’re job searching or not, they are not job-searchy. They won’t blatantly “out” the fact that you’re job hunting.
The Essential LinkedIn Guide for Today’s Executive Job Search
If you realize you need help to best use this most important and powerful social networking tool, you need to get the Essential LinkedIn Guide.
Within the 137 pages in 39 chapters, this guide provides clear and actionable advice, tips and strategies to up your LinkedIn game . . . whether you have tons of time to spend on LinkedIn, or only an hour or so each week.
Along with all the meaty content, I’ve included advice from a number of experts, plus many links to further information in LinkedIn Help.
Get Branded. Get Found. Get Hired.
Proprietary Worksheets for Personal Branding and Job Search
For the first time in 25 years, my comprehensive proprietary worksheets are available to everyone. You asked for them. I’m delivering.
These are the 4 worksheets I’ve perfected over my many years in the careers industry, to uncover my clients’ unique promise of value to the employers they’re targeting . . . and help them land the jobs they coveted and deserved:
- Job Search Targeting & Research Worksheet
- Career History Worksheet
- Personal Branding Worksheet
- Biography Worksheet
- Within each worksheet you’ll find many resources, including dozens of DIY tips and advice to help you pull it all together and do the writing, once you complete the worksheets.
23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land
With over 100 pages, 23 chapters and 3 bonus chapters, my “23 Ways” ebook is a practical guide to executive branding, marketing your ROI and navigating the new world of job search.
It’s packed with the how-to, actionable advice and resources you need to land a great-fit new gig. Designed as a reference resource, you’ll come back to it often, as you move through the your executive job search.
You’ll also get my nifty ebook for FREE, “LinkedIn Secrets You Need To Know To Position Yourself for Job Search Success“
20 Little-Known, Insider Tips to Accelerate Your Executive Job Search . . . and Land a 6 Figure Job Faster!
Want to learn some of the secrets to successful executive job search that I’ve gained from my 20+ years as a career professional . . . smart job search strategies that have helped my clients land the jobs they deserved faster?
Many executive job seekers, including those you’re competing against, don’t know these strategies, so incorporating them into your job search can give you a distinct advantage over them.