23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land . . . A practical guide to executive branding, marketing your ROI value and navigating the new world of job search
In my branding and job search guide, you’ll find proprietary materials and tools I’ve developed to use when working with my executive job-seeking clients.
You’ll also find samples of career documents I created for actual clients, so you can see how executive branding meets job search.
With over 100 pages, 23 chapters and 3 bonus chapters, this ebook is packed with the how-to, actionable advice and resources you need to accelerate your search. Designed as a reference resource, you’ll come back to it often, as you move through the job search process.
20 Little-Known, Insider Tips to Accelerate Your Executive Job Search . . . and Land a 6 Figure Job Faster!
Want to learn some of the secrets to successful executive job search that I’ve gained from my 20+ years as a career professional?
Smart job search strategies that have helped my clients land a great-fit job faster?
This ebook contains important tips to propel your job search to the next level.
Many executive job seekers, including those you’re competing against, don’t know these strategies, so incorporating them into your job search can give you a distinct advantage over them.
Having trouble understanding how to best use LinkedIn to accelerate your executive job search?
Still not convinced about the value of LinkedIn?
“LinkedIn Secrets” is only available through the purchase of my popular personal branding and executive job search guide, “23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land“.
A must-have supplement to “23 Ways”, “LinkedIn Secrets” contains many insider tactics to leverage LinkedIn to your best advantage.
Buy “23 Ways” . . . get “LinkedIn Secrets You Need to Know” for FREE!
My Free eBook for Job-Hunt.org
Smart Personal Branding with LinkedIn – How to Use LinkedIn to Build Your Personal Brand and Land a New Job Faster!
No doubt about it, if you’re an executive job seeker, especially at the c-level or senior level, you must have an on-brand, keyword-rich LinkedIn profile, just to keep pace with your competition in the job market.
Recruiters and hiring decision makers routinely search LinkedIn using relevant keyword phrases to source top talent. And they’re checking out your LinkedIn profile if you’re a candidate of interest.
Don’t have a LinkedIn profile at all? Or your profile’s not completely fleshed out, branded to differentiate your unique ROI value, and designed to resonate with your target employers?
Then you may be invisible to the very people you need to be positioned directly in front of.
Packed full of juicy tidbits, my ebook will help you understand:
- How to write and strategically position the right kind of content for your LinkedIn profile. You’ll start by defining your personal brand, and then write compelling content that will resonate with your target employers.
- How to build out and brand your LinkedIn profile using the various sections.
- Why keywords are so important and how to incorporate them into your LinkedIn profile.
And, once you complete your profile – fully populating all applicable profile sections with keyword-rich and brand-reinforcing content . . .
My ebook will also help you:
- Understand why LinkedIn Groups are important, and how to choose the right ones and use them wisely.
- Position the content to your best advantage “above the fold”, or high on the web page, where humans and search engines pay the most attention.
- Leverage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to boost the number of profile views you see. The more views you get, the more potential leads you may receive.
- Use LinkedIn to research your industry and target employers. When you know how you can help them with their current pressing needs, you’ll have a better handle on how to present yourself in your LinkedIn profile content to attract them.
- Keep your job search undercover, as you use LinkedIn. Although there’s no guarantee that you can keep your search entirely under wraps, there are ways you can minimize that risk.
Download my ebook for free, no sign-up required.
New Year, New Job! 101 Top Tips from the Job-Hunt Experts for Your Holiday Job Search: How to Use the Holidays to Advance Your Job Search
Susan P. Joyce, the mastermind behind Job-Hunt.org, and I collaborated to write this book with 26 of the Job-Hunt Experts, career professionals who write regularly for the site on their areas of expertise, and have helped thousands of job seekers land jobs.
The tips in the book cover a wide range of issues typical when job hunting at the end of the year, but many are helpful for job search at any time of year.
- Pre- Holiday Party Prep and Planning
- Beat the Blahs
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude
- Sharing Lifts Spirits and Expands Networks
- Painless In-Person and Social Networking
- Network Through Volunteering
- Position Yourself to Be Found Online
- A Time When Gifting May Be Appropriate and Helpful
- Move Forward: Plan, Prepare and Follow Up
- Why Temping May be a Good Option
- Manage Health Limitations
Learn more about the Job-Hunt Experts and the Kindle book, and how to purchase and download the book.