- 1 shares
The latest issue of Personal Branding Magazine aims to help you navigate dressing for success in person and online, and be confident in who you are.
According to publisher Dan Schawbel:
“What you wear in your online pictures provides a first impression to the majority of the world. What you wear in interviews is just as important as your attire on the first day of work.”
The cover story, “Inside the Fashion World: Hearst Magazine Editor-in-Chief Roundtable”, features interviews with Kate White (Cosmo), Joanna Coles (Marie Claire) and Ann Shoket (Seventeen).
The full issue, available November 1st, includes these articles:
- 5 Quick Tips to Dress for Success, by Celes Chua
- What Are Your White Wires?, by Vikram Rajan
- 6 Ways to Make Yourself Memorable, by Ivana Taylor
- Do You Need a Wardrobe Upgrade?, by Debra Shigley
- Don’t Be Fooled by Appearances, by Howard Sholkin
A free sample of the magazine is also available.
10 Steps to an Authentic, Magnetic Personal Brand
10 Keys to Amplify Your Executive Brand Online
Health Insurance for Your Personal Brand – The 3 Cs
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link