Looking for worksheets for your executive job search?
You sit down to write or update your executive resume . . . and LinkedIn profile . . . and executive biography . . . and cover letters . . . and the rest of your executive job search materials.
You know you must have these things to land a great-fit new executive job.
But you don’t know what to include and what NOT to include in these things.
And you don’t know how to uncover and develop the right kind of information.
So you start looking around online for a worksheet to help you . . . and you find plenty of them.
Great! You’re all set, right? Just answer the questions and take it from there.
What kinds of questions are in those free worksheets you found online?
Are there questions and exercises to help you narrow your job search focus on companies and organizations that will be a mutual good fit?
Do they include questions and exercises to help you uncover the relevant keywords and phrases that will make you easy to find online?
Do they include questions and exercises to help you define and communicate what differentiates you from competing candidates?
I doubt it.
Most worksheets neglect these and other pivotal areas.
Instead, they focus mostly on job responsibilities and skill sets, and may touch on key strengths, with a perfunctory nod to personal branding.
Those worksheets won’t help you with market and industry intelligence, and due diligence.
They won’t help you get to the meat of what makes you unique and valuable to best-fit employers.
They won’t help you stand out and above the sea of other talented, accomplished executives who possess the same skills and abilities as you.
What’s included with my worksheets?
You’ll get the 4 proprietary content development worksheets I’ve perfected over my 25 years in the careers industry. They have not been available to the public until now.
These worksheets have helped my clients land the great-fit jobs they coveted and deserved.
- Job Search Targeting & Research and Career History Worksheets (2 worksheets in one document) – to uncover target employer pain points, identify what makes you a good fit, and help you dig deep for metrics and benefits you’ve brought to past employers.
- Personal Branding Worksheet – to define and differentiate your good-fit qualities and qualifications.
- Biography Worksheet – for the career brand stories that will help people connect better with your value-offer.
- Within each worksheet you’ll find many resources, including dozens of DIY tips and advice to help you pull it all together and do the writing, once you complete the worksheets.
Here are 2 emails I received from a Senior IT Executive about my worksheets:
Just a note of thanks and appreciation for the public offering of the proprietary worksheets. I purchased the complete package of the 4 worksheets.
Frankly, I started my job search in the wrong direction, and with your guidance in your postings I realized I needed to “push the reset button” and start in the right direction.
The worksheets will be a huge help in getting me ready to search for and land by next great gig.
With appreciation for you and what you do,
And his follow-up a week later:
Wanted to share that I had to quickly leverage the Branding and Target worksheets (just prior to finishing them).
I had an unexpected interview with a Global CTO as a result of one of my mentors relationships and mentioning how I could be a great fit for the organization.
I had finished the Personal Branding worksheet and was almost complete with the Target worksheet, and got the call Wednesday night about a Friday morning exploratory interview.
So, I pivoted and used the Branding worksheet to help me prepare for the conversation, quickly finished the company research (it was one of my target companies), and focused on making it a conversation rather than interview and in articulating my value.
Initial feeling is a very positive conversation and am waiting for next conversation to be scheduled post-Jan 1st.
Just wanted to share the value I am already getting from the worksheets and the value I expect to get when I use them to further form my executive resume and my online profile.
With appreciation for what you do,
Why is this worksheet package invaluable?
The worksheets integrate the 3 critical components for successful executive job search:
- Targeting and Research – to narrow your search and know what information about you will hit home with specific target employers.
- Personal Branding – helps you differentiate the unique value you offer those target employers, and know how to communicate that value.
- Personal SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – to help you get found online and be more visible.
These worksheets with resources go far beyond what you’ll find elsewhere.
They’ll help you dig deep for gems and juicy tidbits about yourself that you probably wouldn’t think were important . . . but they are.
You’ll uncover information that will truly differentiate the unique value you offer . . . the specifics that will position you as a good hiring choice for the employers you want to work for.
The work you do will make you better prepared than your competitors to network and interview well, and land the job you deserve.
Sounds like a lot of work. Do I really need all this?
Sure, it’s a lot of work to complete 4 worksheets.
But the value of doing this work goes far beyond helping you write knockout documents and a LinkedIn profile designed to land you that new executive job.
If you put in the time and fully complete my worksheets, you’ll gain:
- Deep insight into your target employers’ needs.
- A firm understanding of how you are uniquely qualified to help them meet their current challenges, and what makes you a good-fit candidate for them.
- Confidence in your brand – what differentiates you and positions you above your job-seeking competitors.
- The information you need to create personal marketing materials that differentiate you from your competitors.
- The ability to clearly communicate your unique promise of value and good-fit qualities when networking and interviewing for jobs.
- The tools you’ll need to be successful in today’s daunting executive job search.
Purchase the worksheets for executive job search separately
Job Search Targeting & Research and Career History Worksheets (2 worksheets in one document) with all the resources and DIY tips noted above for $22
Personal Branding Worksheet with all the resources and DIY tips noted above for $22
Biography Worksheet with all the resources and DIY tips noted above for $19
… Or, purchase all the worksheets together and save 20%
Get the worksheets package (4 worksheets, each with all the resources noted above) for only $49
Special Offers !!!
Save 15% when you buy the 4 worksheets package with any of these ebooks/products!
“20 Insider Tips” ebook and my worksheets package for only $57 (a $68 value)
“23 Ways” ebook (with the FREE “LinkedIn Secrets” ebook) and my (4) worksheets package for only $74 (an $88 value)
Essential LinkedIn Guide (with the FREE LinkedIn Checklist) and my (4) worksheets package for only $83 (a $98 value)
Essential LinkedIn Guide (with FREE Checklist), 23 Ways ebook (with FREE LinkedIn Secrets ebook) and my (4) worksheets package for only $116 (a $137 value)
Your order is placed through a secure server. Your payment is made through PayPal. You can choose to pay by using a credit card, your PayPal account (if you have one) or bank account. You do not need a PayPal account for your purchase.
Once you make the purchase, you’ll automatically be sent an email with link(s) to the PDF download(s). PLEASE NOTE: Check your email spam folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
Most systems will automatically open the file in Adobe Reader or another PDF reader, but if that doesn’t happen, you may need to download the (free) Adobe Reader. When you open the PDF file, you can adjust the screen view and size for easiest reading. And, you can print out the PDF file, if you wish.