Worksheets to Define Your Personal Brand and Land Your Dream Executive Job
You sit down to write or update your executive resume . . . and LinkedIn profile . . . and executive biography . . . and cover letters . . . and the rest of your executive job search materials.
You know you must have these things to land a great-fit new executive job.
But you don’t know what to include and what NOT to include in these things.
And you don’t know how to uncover and develop the right kind of information.
So you start looking around online for a worksheet to help you . . . and you find plenty of them.
Great! You’re all set, right? Just answer the questions and take it from there.
What kinds of questions are in those free worksheets you found online?
Do they include questions and exercises to help you narrow your job search focus on companies and organizations that will be a mutual good fit?
Do they include questions and exercises to help you uncover the relevant keywords and phrases that will make you easy to find online?
Do they include questions and exercises to help you define and communicate what differentiates you from competing candidates?
I doubt it.
Most worksheets neglect these and other pivotal areas.
Instead, they focus mostly on job responsibilities and skill sets, and may touch on key strengths, with a perfunctory nod to personal branding.
They won’t help you with market and industry intelligence, and due diligence.
They won’t help you get to the meat of what makes you unique and valuable to best-fit employers.
They won’t help you stand out and above the sea of other talented, accomplished executives who possess the same skills and abilities as you.
What’s included with my worksheets?
You’ll get the 4 proprietary content development worksheets I’ve perfected over my 25 years in the careers industry. They have not been available to the public until now.
These worksheets have helped my clients land the great-fit jobs they coveted and deserved.
- Career Target Analysis Worksheet – to uncover target employer pain points and relevant keywords for personal SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Personal Branding Worksheet – to define and differentiate your good-fit qualities and qualifications.
- Career History Worksheet – to help you dig deep for metrics and benefits you’ve brought to past employers.
- Biography Worksheet – for the career brand stories that will help people connect better with your value-offer.
- Bonus document with numerous resources to pull it all together and do the writing, once you complete the worksheets.
Why is this worksheet package invaluable?
The worksheets integrate the 3 critical components for successful executive job search:
- Targeting and Research – to narrow your search and know what information about you will hit home with specific target employers.
- Personal Branding – helps you differentiate the unique value you offer those target employers, and know how to communicate that value.
- Personal SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – to help you get found online and be more visible.
The 4 worksheets and resources document go far beyond what you’ll find elsewhere.
They’ll help you dig deep for gems and juicy tidbits about yourself that you probably wouldn’t think were important . . . but they are.
You’ll uncover information that will truly differentiate the unique value you offer . . . the specifics that will position you as a good hiring choice for the employers you want to work for.
The work you do will make you better prepared than your competitors to network and interview well, and land the job you deserve.
Sounds like a lot of work. Do I really need all this?
Sure, it’s a lot of work to complete 4 worksheets.
But the value of doing this work goes far beyond helping you write knockout documents and a LinkedIn profile designed to land you that new executive job.
If you put in the time and fully complete my worksheets, you’ll gain:
- Deep insight into your target employers’ needs.
- A firm understanding of how you are uniquely qualified to help them meet their current challenges, and what makes you a good-fit candidate for them.
- Confidence in your brand – what differentiates you and positions you above your job-seeking competitors.
- The information you need to create personal marketing materials that differentiate you from your competitors.
- The ability to clearly communicate your unique promise of value and good-fit qualities when networking and interviewing for jobs.
- The tools you’ll need to be successful in today’s daunting executive job search.
Purchase the worksheets package (4 worksheets and the resources document) for only $49
Need my help with the worksheets?
Need a one-on-one 90-minute consultation with me to help you with the worksheets and writing, and get your executive job search on the right track?
Take a look at my Get Started / Get Unstuck Executive Job Search Strategy Session.
Save more than 20% on the worksheets package when you buy any of my ebooks!
Buy my “20 Insider Tips” ebook and my worksheets package for only $57 (a $68 value)
Buy my “23 Ways” ebook (with the FREE “LinkedIn Secrets” ebook) and my worksheets package for only $77 (an $88 value)
Buy all 3 ebooks (23 Ways, LinkedIn Secrets and 20 Insider Tips) and my worksheets package for only $95 (a $107 value)
Please note: By purchasing this ebook or any other product(s) offered here, your email address may be added to the Executive Career Brand newsletter emailing list. Of course, you may unsubscribe at any time, by following the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter. Be assured that Executive Career Brand will never sell or share your contact information with any one.